Sunday, November 8, 2009

New resources

Hey everyone. Sorry for the gapping chasm in time that has erupted on the site.
I've been pumping tons of time into my book, but not to fear, all's not lost!
I wanted to post a few links that have been keeping me busy. first of all a few pod casts
that have been really encouraging to me. first off,

Chris Oatley's Artcast Here you will find interviews & video tutorials from a fellow working in Hollywood at Disney. He has been busy with the Tinkerbell movies. Chris will definitely inspire you!

Escape from illustration Island Thomas James is a working illustrator who is really going all out to help support the on line arts community. With I think 11 podcasts under his belt he sounds like a seasoned professional. Very informative, Enjoyable. But that's not all! Check out his entire site! Tons of resource to get you busy & be sure to join the community. It's really taking off in a great way with people posting the work & questions, sharing feed back and more of what I hope that this site could be some day. So come check it out!

Big Illustration Party Time Josh Kemble & Kevin Cross get together for a great podcast loaded with info & fun. Be sure to check out there sites. They are working Freelance illustrators Who are going through all the ups & downs. Great Time party!

Art & Story Mark Rudolph & Jerzy Drozd Like Josh & Kevin are Freelance illustrators Whit another great podcast show. they occasional get together with each other For a big art & story time and share more of a comics based show again loaded with info & enjoyable content.

Please take a look & listen to the shows listed. I think you will really enjoy the info, and hopefully we be abel to someday build our site into something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment