Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hello!

Hello everyone, I am new here, my name is Ben, I am a freelance illustrator and self publishing comics noodler. It's a pleasure to be invited to partake in your little community, here is a small selection of my newer work by way of introduction:





Thanks for looking, I look forward to sharing more with you in the near future!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Ben! and Welcome to the GNN. I have admired your work through links posted to EFII and I am so excited to have you join our little group!
    Everyone please welcome Ben Powis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Ben! Your talent and creativity is a true inspiration for me. It's great to have you aboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ben! Totally psyched to have you join. I love your style and the pages you've posted here. I'll pop over to GNN soon and comment on the pages you left there. Totally beat from a long day, but wanted to say hi at least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, Ben. Gahh, I love your inking. XD So happy to see another bright and shining face in here.

    ReplyDelete